- 2003-2004: Goldsmiths University, MA Arts
Administration and Cultural Policy.
- 1998-1999: Cork Institute of Technology/Crawford
College or Art and Design. Higher Diploma for Art and Design Teachers
- 1997-1998: Cork Institute of Technology. Crawford
College of Art and Design. BA Fine Art, Printmaking with Distinction.
- 1994-1997: Cork Institute of Technology. Crawford
College of Art and Design. National Diploma in Painting with
- September 2003: head of art , Woodcote House
- January 2002- August 2002: Teacher of Art Notre
Dame School, Surrey.
- September 2000 to September 2002: Head of Art,
Itireleng Junior School.
- "The Emperor's New Clothes", Tales Magazine;
selected image for Vol 1, Issue 1, see www.talesmagazine.com
- "Body Aspects", Blue Wing gallery, Sandycoombe
Road. 1st-30th November, 2003.
- "The Discerning Eye", painting selected by Lord
Bath, 13th-23rd November, 2003.
- "Mythology, Mystery and Magic", Blue Wing gallery,
Road. September 11th - 26th 2003
- "Travel" - Karen Taylor Gallery, Contemporary Art
Gallery, Twickenham October- November 2003.
- Illusion Gallery -Kuwait Three up coming shows to be
- Fresh Art , July 18th- 20th 2003 , Business Design Centre,
Islington, Independent Artist.
- Open Studio, Studio 32, Bensham Lane, Croydon ,June 2003.
- January 2000- March 2000 , Backwater artists group studio,
- June 2000 , Artists book exhibition , Wexford Arts centre,
- November 1998- December 1998, "Women, Work and Money". MWA
Gallery, Northburgh street, London.